This is an old Chinese recipe, used for bringing cholesterol level down to normal and enhance cardio overall.
Cholesterol is often treated with proper nutrition and exercises to keep the cardiovascular system healthy.
- 1 liter (purified water)
- 36 cloves of garlic
- 3 medium lemons (organic)
How to prepare:
- Peel all the garlic and cut it in large pieces.
- Wash the lemons and put them in water. Add some baking soda in the water and let it stay for an hour.
- After take the lemons and cut then in small slices.
- Boil the liter of water.
- Add the peeled cloves of garlic and lemon.
- Put the mixture back on the stove and cook on low heat, not letting it to boil.
- Cook for 15 minutes and after put it away from the stove, cool it down and leave in the refrigerator during the night.
- First thing in the morning, strain it.
- Consume 50 ml of the liquid three times a day before meals.